All Galaxy Smart Watch & Fitness Watch | Samsung Singapore
Terms and conditions
• ¹ The $50 eStore instant credit will be provided to customers who purchase the Galaxy Watch4 or Galaxy Watch4 Classic during the applicable promotion period of 11 Aug 0969756783hrs to 9 Sep 0969756783hrs from Samsung Online Store, subject to stock availability.
• The credit is awarded when customer adds the Galaxy Watch4 Series to cart, and to be used in the same checkout transaction.
• The credit can only be used to offset accompanying purchase of eligible Accessories, Watches, Tablets and Buds from Samsung Online Store; the qualifying list of accompanying selected products may be updated from time to time at our sole and absolute discretion.
• Credit is limited to one pre-order of each product variant per transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, these instant credits are not meant for use on the main pre-order items, namely the Galaxy Watch4 Series.
• Unused credits will be forfeited and cannot be brought over to be used in a separate checkout process. Unused credit is not exchangeable for cash.
• The eStore instant credit will not be awarded retrospectively after a checkout has completed.
• The eStore instant credit is expressed in Singapore dollars and is non-exchangeable for cash and/or gift vouchers.
• Apart from the prevailing pre-order offer, this eStore instant credit cannot be used in conjunction with other promo codes, promotions, discounts and/or vouchers unless otherwise stated.
• Offer is only available to end-consumers and is not valid for trade, corporate or bulk purchases.
• Samsung reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason. Other terms and conditions apply.
• Should there be any disagreement or dispute relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Samsung shall be final and binding on all parties.
* Key feature may differ from Key Spec.
* User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.