Reduced-Tail-Swing Excavator | ZX75US-5 | Hitachi
Maximum power in a small package.
Don’t be fooled by the small size of the ZX75US-5. This ultrashort radius excavator is perfect for light residential work and projects in congested areas.
Like all of our excavators, the ZX75US-5 is loaded with enhancements that make it even more efficient, reliable and durable. It features a fuel-efficient Yanmar diesel engine that meets EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IV emission standards. And it delivers all the power, smoothness, precision and ease of operation you’ve come to expect from our larger Hitachi excavators – in an easy to maneuver package.
With Hitachi’s new ZX-tra Offer, take advantage of special financing on the ZX75US-5 starting at $1,655 per month.1
1Exclusions apply. Offer only available in the U.S.
- The Yanmar engine is EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV certified and delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves fuel.
Durable structure and undercarriage
- Generous flow, arm force, and swing torque help speed cycles and keep you productive and on schedule.
- Changing hydraulic flow is push-button easy, done right from the seat.
- Complete factory-installed standard auxiliary hydraulics with proportional control help improve productivity on the jobsite.
- Low-effort joysticks, a highly efficient HVAC system, and plenty of storage space maximize comfort and convenience.
- A comfortable, mechanical suspension fabric-covered high-back seat provides plenty of travel, sliding together or independent of the joystick console. For even more support and comfort, a heated air suspension seat is available.
- The easy-to-read and easy-to-operate multifunction monitor provides enhanced diagnostic features, integrates the radio and HVAC controls.
Number Of Carrier Rollers – Each Side
Number Of Track Rollers – Each Side
Transport Length Mono Boom
Transport Height – Maximum
Overall Undercarriage Width
Overall Undercarriage Length
Digging Reach – Mono Boom
Ground Level Reach – Mono Boom
Dig depth – 2.44m / 8’ft flat bottom